Attention Karbonn A6 users! If you wanna root your phone, then this is the step by step guide to Root Karbonn A6 which you are looking for.
Karbonn A6 is great smartphone from Karbonn which comes with very good specs. It is packed with 1 GHz processor, 5 Megapixel Camera with 2592×1944 pixels resolution and LED flash, 1GB of RAM, 104 MB of internal memory with SD card support (upto 32 GB) and Android 4.0 by default. This phone is very great for those users who are looking for good budget phone since has all the smart features which one can expect for this price tag. Those who own Karbonn A6 will be surely looking for guide to Root Karbonn A6 so that they can install custom ROMs on it.
No worries, we are going to tell you step by step procedure to root Karbonn A6 using VRoot. By rooting your phone, you will be able to flash custom ROMs and install apps which requires root access on your phone.
So if you decided to root your phone then what you waiting for? Proceed with tutorial below and unlock the power of your phone.
- First of all you need to have your mobile phone charged. It should have atleast 80% charge remaining.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone from Settings –> Manage Applications –> Development –> USB Debugging.
- The most important one: Back up all your important data like contacts, SMS, emails etc.
- Download the latest USB Drivers for your Android Device from manufacturer official website.
How to Root Karbonn A6 with VRoot
- Download VRoot Application and install it.
- Once its installation is done, open the app on your PC.
- On main screen you will see a “Green button” at the bottom right.
- Click on that button to start the rooting process.
- After few seconds your Karbonn A6 will be rooted and it will reboot automatically.
Congratulations, you have successfully rooted your Karbonn A6 using VRoot. Now you can flash custom ROMs to enjoy latest Android firmwares on your phone.