Kindle Fire HD is a great tablet by Amazon which was introduced few years ago. Though the Tablet does fulfill all the basic requirements and needs but problem is that Amazon has filled it too much with their own apps and customization. So if you are sick of these limitations and default interface and want to get most out of Android on your Kindle Fire, then we recommend you to Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 running on latest 7.4.6 firmware.
Rooting your Kindle Fire HD 7 will give you more control over your Android tablet like you would be able to flash custom ROMs on your tablet. After rooting is done successfully you can easily install apps which requires root access. Not only this but you can also remove the Amazon bloat out of your Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 tablet and can install stock Android OS on it. So if you have decided to Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 them you are most welcome to proceed with our tutorial. [Thanks to XDA-Developers]
Also check this post: Download BBM for Android APK
- First of all you need to have your mobile phone charged. It should have atleast 80% charge remaining.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone from Settings –> Manage Applications –> Development –> USB Debugging.
- The most important one: Back up all your important data like contacts, SMS, emails etc.
- Download the latest USB Drivers for your Android Device from manufacturer official website.
How to Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7
- Download the Rooting Package for Kindle Fire HD 7.
- Enable ADB on your Kindle from “Settings>Security” and turning ON “Enable ADB” option.
- Now connect your Kindle Fire HD 7 to your PC via USB Cable.
- Extract the download rooting package and place it on desktop.
- In the extracted data folder you will see file “RunMe.bat”. Double click on it to start the rooting process.
- Once rooting is successfully done, your device will reboot.
That was the whole simple guide to Root Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Running 7.4.6 Firmware in a very easy way.