Yes, we have got the lockscreen customization tweak for iOS 7! I will guide you how to Change Slide Text on Lockscreen with this Cydia tweak. It pretty easy to do this job if you have already jailbroken your iDevice.
Don’t know why Apple doesn’t allow customization in iOS like Google allow in its mobile OS. Due to lack of freedom to customize iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch on iOS, many users jailbreak their devices just to customize their devices. Since many users were looking for Cydia tweak or jailbreak tweak to Change Slider Text on Lockscreen so I thought of writing blog post on this.
How to Change Slider Text on Lockscreen
Lock Screen Tool is a new Cydia/Jailbreak tweak that allow iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users to change the lock screen text “Slide to Unlock” on their iDevices.
Lock Screen is a jailbreak tweak, so you need to have your iDevice jailbroken on iOS 7 using evasion7 tool. If you have already jailbroken your device, then simply follow few steps to install Lock Screen Tool on your iPhone from Cydia:
- Unlock your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- If you have already jailbroken your device, then you will see Cydia app there.
- Tap on Cydia icon to launch it.
- Once it is launched, tap on “Manage” button at bottom.
- At top right you will see add button.
- Tap on that and add BigBoss repo.
- Now refresh your Cydia app.
- Search for Lock Screen Tool and install it.
- Once done with installation, you will find it in Settings –> Lock Screen Tool.
Lock screen is compatible with all versions of iOS 7 and the best thing is that it is for free mean you can change slider text on lock screen for free. If you faced any problem, then shoot me email or comment below.