Got WinterBoard on your jailbroken iPhone or iPad and wanna install themes? Follow this tutorial to install WinterBoard iOS 7 themes on your iPhone or iPad. Saurik Freeman updated the WinterBoard for iOS 7 last week and since the iOS 7 is different from previous iOS versions, so is WinterBoard for iOS 7 due to which most of iDevice owners are unable to install WinterBoard iOS 7 compatible themes on their iDevices.
At first when iOS 7 jailbreak was released, custom themes like WinterBoard themes were not supported by iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running on iOS 7 but thanks to Saurik who updated the WinterBoard cydia tweak last week to add support for iOS 7. Though WinterBoard for iOS 7 is released and iDevice owners can now install WinterBoard iOS 7 themes on their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch but due to major changes in WinterBoard user interface, they are having difficulties.
But no worries now as we will guide you step by step to Install WinterBoard iOS 7 Themes on iPhone or iPad. All you need before you can follow the guide is to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch first on iOS 7 using Evasi0n7 jailbreak tool and then proceed with our tutorial below.
How to Install WinterBoard iOS 7 Themes on iPhone or iPad
You are supposed to have a jailbroken iPhone or iPad. If you have then launch the Cydia app on your jailbroken iDevice and install it. Also make sure you have updated from mobile substrate to Cydia Substrate in Cydia. When done with both, follow the steps below:
- Launch Cydia
- In front screen you will see a Themes button.
- Tap on that button.
- A now screen will show up. Select your iDevice from there.
- Now you will be presented with list of both paid and free themes.
- Simply tap on the theme you want to download and install on your iPhone.
- Upon tapping the theme, you will redirected to that theme page. Tap on confirm button there in the top right on cydia.
- Now downloading and installation of that theme will get started. After the installation is done, close the Cydia app.
- Now launch the WinterBoard iOS 7 app from homescreen.
- Select the theme you have just installed on your iPhone and then select the respring now option.
- Now iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch will respring.
That’s all needed to install WinterBoard iOS 7 themes on iPhone or iPad. It was very easy and straight forward process but still if you faced any problem, you are more than welcome to shoot us email or comment below. We will respond to your query as soon as possible.