Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 users rejoice as Pac-Man Android 4.4.2 KitKat based custom ROM is now available for this smartphone. This custom ROM has both 2D and 3D enabled and also it has a great feature that will back up all your important data automatically.
Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 is a great smartphone which was launched by Samsung in 2012. It is packed with 4.0 inch display, 5 Mega-Pixel camera, 1 GHZ Processor, 1 GB RAM and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. Here in this guide we will tell you how to Install PAC-man Android 4.4.2 KitKat custom ROM on S3 Mini I8190.
- First of all you need to have your mobile phone charged. It should have at-least 80% charge remaining.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone from Settings –> Manage Applications –> Development –> USB Debugging.
- The most important one: Back up all your important data like contacts, SMS, emails etc.
- Download the latest USB Drivers for your Android Device from manufacturer official website.
- Your S3 Mini I8190 should be rooted in order to install custom ROM.
Step by Step Tutorial to Install PAC-man Android 4.4.2 KitKat ROM on S3 Mini
Download PAC-man Android 4.4.2 KitKat ROM and place it on your desktop.
Now connect your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 to your computer and send the download zip file to external SD card.
Once your phone is turned OFF, press and hold “Volume Up + Home + Power Buttons” for few seconds until you see Android logo.
In recovery mode, select “Wipe data/Factory reset” option to erase the previous ROM followed by performing a cache wipe by selecting “Wipe Cache partition” partition.
Go to main recovery window and select Advance and then select “Wipe Dalvik Cache” to perform Dalvik cache wiping. Now go back to main screen again.
Now select “Install ZIP from sdcard” followed by selecting “Choose zip from sdcard” and browse for the package you have just transferred to your phone SD card.
Once installation of PAC-man Android 4.4.2 KitKat custom ROM is completed, reboot your phone. It might take few minutes to boot for the first time but its normal.
Finally you have updated your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190 to Android 4.4.2 KitKat custom ROM using the custom ROM. Faced any issue? Let us know.