Looking for AppSync 7.0+? Here is a step by step tutorial on how to Install AppSync for iOS 7 Cydia Tweak on your iPhone easily. When it comes to jailbreak, the first thing that comes to our mind is Cydia.
Apple by default don’t allow user freedom to customize their devices like changing themes, fonts etc etc. Though it is to keep the software stable but some users want freedom to customize their iPhone, iPad or iPod touches. This is where jailbreak comes handy. Recently Evad3rs Team released iOS 7 jailbreak tool for iDevices which most of power iOS devices users have used. There is a useful Cydia tweak named AppSync which was previously available in Cydia store under Hackulous repository. Since Hackulous was taken down few months ago so AppSync and installous also disappeared. But no worries if you want to install AppSync for iOS 7 as I have found its alternative and will be sharing after the jump!
Please note that this post is for information purposes only. We hate piracy and we never encourage it. If you like any app then please support the developer of that app by purchasing it from App Store.
How to Install AppSync for iOS 7
In order to get the AppSync on iOS 7, follow few simple steps that are discussed below:
- At first you need to have jailbroken device. If you haven’t yet jailbreaked your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, then download evasion7 to jailbreak it.
- Once done with jailbreaking, open the Cydia app.
- Tap on the Manage button.
- Now ta on Sources button.
- Touch the Edit button and then tap on Add.
- Now app this repo –> repo.hackyouriphone.org
- Once repo is added, tap Return to Cydia.
- Tap on the newly added repo.
- Search for AppSync for iOS 7.0+ and simply touch it to start the installation process.
So this was method to Install AppSync for iOS 7 Cydia Tweak in few steps. If you have faced any problem, then let me know below.