Safari is the default web browser for iOS and Mac OS X. With release of iOS 7, Apple has improved this browser a lot in iOS 7 by adding many cool features to it. One of them is adding the ability to block websites on iPhone and iPad without any third party app or Cydia tweak.
Those users who have been looking for different ways to block websites on their iPhone and iPad can now do this using the built-in feature of Safari. I have seen many iDevice owners looking for different methods to block sites in Safari because they want to share their iPads with their kids. Behold, and go through the tutorial below on How to block website on iPhone,iPad Safari without any cydia tweak.
How to Block Website on iPhone, iPad in Safari
The process of blocking certain websites on Safari is pretty simple and straight forward. All you need is to follow few steps which are mentioned below:
- First of all launch the Settings app on your iPhone
- Now tap on General there and scroll down to restrictions.
- There you will see Restrictions option. Tap on it.
- Now set some password there.
- Scroll to bottom and tap on Websites option there.
- Touch the Limit Adult Content option.
- There under NEVER ALLOW field, select Add a website.
- Now there add the website which you want to block and then exit it.
Open the Safari now and check if the website you have added to block list is opening or not. If it is not opening then very well otherwise repeat the above steps again. If you are still facing any problem to block website on iPhone, iPad Safari, then let us know so we can help.